Protect your investment with Rayno’s Phantom series. Rayno’s high quality automotive window film helps protect your vehicle from sun damage utilizing Nano Carbon Ceramic technology, which is highly durable, long lasting and exceptional at heat rejection. With our window tint specs we provide precision in accurately keeping harmful UVA and UVB sun rays from damaging your vehicle.
- Nano-Ceramic film is the highest quality of window tint film, and also the most expensive, contains neither metal, dye, nor carbon, but instead a kind of ceramic particle that is both non conductive and nonmetallic.
- Nano-Ceramic film has only recently appeared on the market, but has already proven its worth in terms of performance and reliability.
- Nano-Ceramic window-tinting film cuts from 73% of the solar heat that enters through the windows in the form of infrared light, while allowing maximum visibility both by day and night. Like carbon film,
- Nano-ceramic window-tinting film allows maximum efficiency in the functioning of radios, cell phones, GPS systems, and all other such devices being operated from inside the protected space.
- It surpasses the other types in its resistance to glare and fading, and renders windows highly shatter-proof.
- Nano-Ceramic film is also most effective in its blocking of ultraviolet light from the interior; in the case of ultraviolet light (the kind of light rays that contribute to sunburn and skin cancer),
- Nano-ceramic window-tinting film can block up to 99% from entering the interior
- Shades: Platinium Blue 70% for driver and passenger windows. Or front windshield (http://www.raynofilm.com/air7090)
- Phantom S9: 50%, 35%, 20%, 15%, 5% this tint shades can be applied for all rear windows. (http://www.raynofilm.com/phantom-specs )
- NationwideLifetime warranty
COLOR STABILITYTraditional dyed films fade and discolor rapidly over time with exposure to UV light and humidity. Not only that, they offer little to no protection from infrared rays (IR) that can impair your vision over time. Many brands add a derivative of ceramic in hopes to take advantage of ceramic’s high IR rejection. However, this method proves faulty, as ceramic shows an even greater oxidation and fading rate than traditional films.
SOLAR CONTROL PERFORMANCE Window film should not only make your car look good, it should make you feel good by protecting you from harmful rays that can deteriorate your eye sight and accelerate skin aging, causing wrinkles and even skin cancer.
CLARITY AND HAZE Rayno’s patented Nano technology including nano-particle size control, nano formulation, and nano coating dramatically improves visibility by preventing light scattering and haze. Rayno Phantom series film provides clear vision during nighttime or rainy conditions and will allow you the peace of mind when adverse weather conditions come about or nighttime trips arise. We understand that your life doesn’t pause at night and that driving in the rain is a part of everyday life, so we’ve developed our films to maximize visibility at all times of the day and during adverse weather. The data makes it clear and we’re confident you’ll see the difference too.